Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Bit About Me

As I said in my last post, I've been hypnotizing people for about four years now.

I've recently started up a website, http://www.ihypnou.com/, in order to offer downloadable hypnosis inductions and files written by me and based on what I've learned over the past few years.

I prefer to hypnotize people in person and one on one, but the internet allows people to communicate in ways never seen before. This has lead to a lot of information about hypnosis finding its way to the internet, much of which is utter crap, especially a lot of the products floating around claiming to teach you hypnosis or how to control peoples' minds.

If it were all really that easy, wouldn't they just convince people to buy worthless crap for enormous sums of money? Wait a second....

That's not hypnosis. It's marketing playing to the fact that nobody wants to work for anything when they could simply have it handed to them.

This is one of the reasons I've decided to speak up here, and start http://www.ihypnou.com/. I'd like to provide useful, factual information to anyone out there interested in hypnosis.

No comments: